The Tavistock Financial Partner Programme gives providers an ideal way to reach our advisers with key messages about products and services. In turn, it provides our advisers with the sort of development and market led opportunities they are looking for.
We believe that this programme offers tremendous value as it gives full access to our membership, advertising opportunities and website presence in a highly effective way.
The technical events are a key opportunity for you to deliver market, technical or soft skill sessions to advisers and this can be reinforced by webinars and advertorial material within weekly member updates.
If you would like further information about our Partner Programme please contact our media team (email@example.com).
Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) is one of the UK’s leading investment companies, managing over £50 billion of assets for clients including company pension schemes, charities and local authorities as well as private client stockbrokers, wealth managers and discretionary fund managers.
JUPITER – ASSET MANAGEMENT
Jupiter is well-established as one of the UK’s leading fund groups. As an active fund manager we seek to add value for our clients through the delivery of investment outperformance over the medium to long term, across a wide range of portfolios.
We are one of the UK’s largest and longest established investment houses, with more than 80 years’ experience.
MCI Club is part of the eKeeper Group, an established and well structured business set up over 12 years ago. eKeeper Group’s principle product is the Mortgage Keeper CRM system, a sales, compliance and mortgage processing system used by over 2,000 professional mortgage intermediaries.
Our principle aim is to work with Mortgage Intermediaries to offer not only access to lenders, insurers and product providers, offering market leading commission terms, but also providing tangible benefits and discounted software solutions.
eConveyancer was developed in 2003 to help customers compare conveyancing solicitors based on price, service and location. Our technology is used by our mortgage adviser, broker, intermediary and estate agent partners to ensure their clients get a first-class conveyancing service while delivering an additional income stream.
Because peace of mind is as important to us as it is to our clients, all of the solicitors and licensed conveyancers we work with are authorised and regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.
eValue communicates investment risk to thousands of consumers through state-of-the-art financial planning solutions.
When it comes to making finance ‘gettable’ for the consumer, we have more than 20 years of experience in thought leadership and development. As a result, more than 90% of UK product providers and banks use eValue services and over 50% of the adviser market access eValue solutions.
We deliver a range of market leading best advice decision support tools to financial advisers including;
- A charge comparison tool which enables comparison of product and platform charges on the standardised deterministic projection basis specified by the FCA, including RIY,
- A platform due diligence tool based on the FSA factsheet ‘Platforms: using fund supermarkets and wraps’ which enables advisers to specify their own platform requirements and compare how well each platform meets these requirements.
- A pension switching analysis tool which compares ceding scheme projections with potential alternative plans including consideration of early transfer values, RU64, PCLS and death benefit. The tool also pre-populates the FCA pension switching template.
- A drawdown analysis tool which takes into account both plans in accumulation and in drawdown. The tool enables dynamic modelling of various income profiles showing when the pension pot will be depleted against the context of the client’s life expectancy. The dynamic modelling facility enables flexing of TFC in line with the recent announcement on the removal of the TFC restriction. The annuity income options are also shown throughout the drawdown planning phase.
We provide access to a wide range of software based solutions to advisers and brokers. These tools will assist you in evidencing your expertise for the benefit of clients and compliance purposes.
Our core competence is in building and maintaining the technology that links different parts of our industry and allows essential research and reporting to be done easily and accurately.
There are key attributes to our proposition, some of which are unique to our research suite. These include:
- Access to an end to end financial planning and research solution (providing automatic alignment of complex tools);
- A process that is designed around the ability to review – including performance against client objectives and tolerance for risk;
- Track share classes and fund links across all products;
- Provide charging data in client specific illustrations, whose accuracy has been tested and signed off by providers and platforms;
- Provide full audit trail for recommendations and due diligence that evidences the whole of market;
O&M has been heavily involved in the financial services industry for over two decades. Since 1992 the company has been providing and continually developing solutions to reduce any financial adviser’s workload.
Initially O&M provided bureau services to advisers for charging structure comparisons and transfer analysis. After strong demand, the knowledge gained was developed into user-friendly software to allow advisers to conduct analysis and comparisons for themselves.
Although the company has grown substantially over the years, our strength lies in our independence and autonomy. All of our systems are designed and written in-house which gives us the control and flexibility needed to deliver the right products and services for our customers.
You’ve worked hard to build a secure future, so it’s only right that you should get as much out of retirement as you’ve put in. Our goal is to make sure you have all the information, support and guidance you need to make the right decisions for you. As one of the UK’s leading companies that specialise in retirement income we’re here to help – now and in the future.
Retirement Advantage is an award-winning company specialising in retirement income solutions. We consider ourselves a true innovator in the retirement income market.
We’re a pensions provider, with a proven track record, helping customers plan for retirement and save for a better future. We’re proud to play such an important and valuable role in people’s lives. We’re proud to stand up for what we believe in, even if it means leading the pack as opposed to blending in with the crowd.
Scottish Provident, the pioneer of the ‘menu of benefits’ approach to protection, provides true flexibility for your clients’ needs, both for today and in the future. Our Self Assurance menu plan is not just a ‘one size fits all’ solution. Your clients can choose from a range of options to suit their personal requirements whether it’s straightforward life cover to critical illness, income protection or unemployment cover* – we have a plan to suit their needs.
Menu covers – A powerful and flexible personal protection solution.
We’ve designed our Personal Protection Menu to offer your clients total flexibility. It enables you to put together a protection plan that suits their needs and budgets perfectly.
All our menu and relevant life plans include our value-added benefit Helping Hand. It’s a package of services from third party suppliers designed to give your clients the practical and emotional support they need at difficult times in their lives.
LifeQuote assembles the best experience and knowledge from the UK’s Protection marketplace and makes it easily available to you – the Intermediary.
It was created in 2001 by Direct Life & Pension Services, the UK’s leading Protection intermediary and a subsidiary of Cardif Pinnacle Insurance Holdings (part of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s largest banks).